- Insulate/weatherproof house for greater energy efficiency.
- Reduce non-local regenerative meat consumption.
- Support an international organization that helps girls in poverty attend school.
- Reduce single-use plastic in the home; replace regular store-bought household cleaners with refillables.
- Support Reunity Farms, our local large-scale composting organization.
- Support regenerative agriculture, and help to spread the word about it.
- Be more mindful of AC use; keep 2 jugs of water in the fridge to increase, and clean coils, to increase its efficiency.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.