- Use more public transportation rather than short-haul car rides.
- Reduce food waste by utilizing leftovers, buying only what I can consume, not immediately throwing out food that passed the "Best By" date.
- Commit to not buying single use plastics (i.e. water bottles, Starbucks etc) or using single use plastics (takeout utensils).
- Invest in stocks/companies that are doing good for the environment and/or have sustainable practices.
- Buy less products that don't use palm oil.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.