- Get biochar system up and running.
- Remove invasives and plant natives in area west of spruce grove.
- Get solar cooker in use.
- Do my climate talk at least once a week.
- Improve my vegetarian cooking: Mushrooms. CSA offerings. System for recipe storage and seasonal reminders.
- Add 2% additional yearly contributions to selected international projects.
- Do a thoughtful call or email to a "bad actor" each week.
- Work with Affordability Subcircle to remove barriers to Common House use for livelihoods.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.