- Purchased a large compost bin
- installing solar
- Purchasing electric induction range this year
- Changed out laundry detergent to laundry sheets and bathroom liquid soap products for bar products in compostable packages
- planting native trees and plants for the last almost 30 years
- Reusing plastic bags while changing to all resealable kitchen storage containers.
- Using nontoxic cleaning agents. Decreasing use of paper towels and switching to cloth towels for cleaning.
- Use my own mesh produce bags in the groceries stores and farmers markets.
- Scrutinize bulk item packaging before purchase.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.