- Avoid buying any clothing items that are not absolutely necessary. Try to max out at 7 new items per year.
- Eat vegetarian meals 5/7 days per week.
- Donate a percentage of my future salary to organizations I am passionate about.
- Make coffee & cook food at home as often as possible or bring reusable containers to avoid single-use plastics.
- Use my leadership positions to boost the voices of people from traditionally underrepresented groups in my communities.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.