- learn more about azolla fern and grow more of it to feed our animals
- continue to make more use of the food plants we can grow
- continue to reduce our reliance on supermarkets and pharmacies
- continue to educate others and show the way on reducing reliance on the industrial food system and the central aisles of supermarkets
- continue to learn more about bamboo and begin to make use of our first bamboo plantation which will be maturing in the next 12 to 24 months
- research where to find kelp/seaweed meal, which we use for our animals and gardens, from an ethical source
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.