- Start using public transportation whenever possible and limiting solo driving.
- Keeping track of food waste and changing habits according to the results
- Limiting water usage and reusing/recycling water where we can
- Keeping track of our product consumption and using manufacturers with lower carbon footprints
- Talking to family members/friends with higher carbon footprints and seeing what I can do to change their habits/perspectives
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.