- Spend at least three hours a week in local green spaces.
- Reduce meat intake by 90%, and learn at least two new recipes for delicious, affordable, plant-based food each month.
- Read at least two books focused on environmental justice each year.
- Over the next year, better educate myself on the environmental history of the place I’m living in.
- Commute via bike for trips under 10km each way.
- Power my home with 100% renewable energy by 2025.
- By 2022, participate in a community (discussion/ activist group) focused on increasing momentum and pressure for climate justice at least once a month.
- Email my local political representative to engage them in discussions on renewable energy or food system sustainability once a month.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.