- Dig up our volunteer trees and take them around our neighborhood offering to plant them in suitable locations, explain the benefits of trees for cooling, habitat, and carbon sink.
- Contact our city's municipal utility to discuss the benefits of micro grids, and renewable energy, and energy resilience.
- Change our family's disposable paper products to bamboo or non single use cloths and switch even more plastic packaged items.
- Replace our natural gas furnace with a non fossil fuel system.
- Save up down payment and within 5 years purchase an electric vehicle.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.