- Assess and fix our solar panels that stopped producing as much power.
- Investigate additional costs to cover 100% of power needs with additional solar power panels with battery backups (go off the grid)
- Plan staycation that explores local outdoors with our kids (as opposed to flying somewhere)
- Choose a spot to start a guerilla gardening project (fruit trees, pumpkins or squash)
- Move to smaller trash bin at our home, focus on producing no more than one bag of waste each week for our household of 4.
- Purchase carbon offsets for any necessary air travel.
- Capture bath and shower water for my rain barrels / home gardening.
- Move to shopping for produce at the farmers market and local independent grocers exclusively.
- Get eggs from my neighborhood backyard chicken farmers instead of the grocery store.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.