- Reduce red meat consumption to once every two months by 2023.
- By the end of the month, make and use a compost bin in both my apartment and family home.
- Shop locally and stop purchasing any goods online by 2024.
- Minimize food waste by taking more frequent grocery trips, only buying what will be used that day, or day after.
- Purchase solar panels for my future home, and own an electric vehicle by 2030.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.