- Compost- using a free service until we can create our own
- Buy a PHEV car- save money and then buy
- Buy local veggies- join local CSA again or go to Farmers Market each Saturday for 5-10 things from our CSA (easier to choose that way). Perhaps even grow a few things in raised beds.
- Find recipes for healthy snacks to cut back on processed food (for health and money).
- Research Solar- start with Power Company info that can guide us toward buying into group or buying panels (and finding a reasonable cost).
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.