- Establish new kitchen procedures for disposal of food waste.
- Establish new procedures for what to do with usable leftover food.
- Establish compost policy.
- Install 2-3 electric car charging stations.
- Advertise to the congregation as well as to outside groups that we do not support the use of single use items*, for instance plates, utensils, cups/glassware, serving platters. *The exception would be for paper napkins.
- Begin purchasing bamboo toilet paper for use at our site.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.