- Buy local - support the local farms and join a CSA. Commit to less food waste.
- Eat more of a plant-based diet, again with focus on local, seasonal produce that is from regenerative farming.
- Be conscious of purchases - one-use plastics, environmentally friendly packaging
- Vote to make a change, write people in positions that can influence and make a change.
- Buy less clothing and when necessary, buy from companies that strive to help the planet and are making a difference.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.