- Join an established local ocean cleanup project.
- Reach out to government officials demanding to know how they plan on initiating environmental change.
- Research and sign petitions for environmental change that supports clean oceans.
- Start a local ocean cleanup project.
- Spread the word on social media about the importance of clean oceans.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.