- Eating meat once a week or less
- Mending 20 articles of clothing per year instead of throwing it out. Can be friends or my own
- Making at least 50% of gifts DIY or locally bought
- Convincing parents at home to switch lawn to a lower water usage fixture, native plants or rock garden.
- Turning heater two degrees lower in the winter.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.