- Figure out how to recycle or compost 3d printer filament (PLA to start)
- reduce household animal protein consumption: pack at least one weekly veg lunch for son, at least 1 veg dinner per week
- subscribe to local (weaver acres) CSA
- make (instead of buy) 50% of this year's Christmas and bday presents
- prioritize take-out from restaurants that use green-to-go or reusable containers
- pitch neighbors on synchronizing amazon delivery day
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.