- Reduce short driving trips, maintain vehicle in good repair for fuel efficiency, and save for down payment on EV.
- Continue reducing animal products in diet while maximizing locally sourced food.
- Maintain daily meditation practice and expand involvement in Ecodharma communities.
- Implement Earth-conscious activities (green chemistry and renewable energy/energy storage) in courses I teach.
- Plan and invest for relocation to Western U.S. and acquisition of land for living sustainably while rehabilitating forest habitat.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.