- Avoid air travel by taking bus, train, or carpool wherever possible. Purchase 2x offsets (onsets) for any flights.
- Enjoy a plant-rich diet by prioritizing vegetarian food options and limiting consumption of responsibly raised fish and poultry to 2 days per week, and other meats to 1 time per month.
- Continue a car-free lifestyle using transit, walking, biking, and scooters for all local and last-mile trips.
- Minimize electricity consumption in my home by using windows and shades for natural ventilation and cooling. Turn off large power consumers like TVs, monitors, and appliances when not in use.
- Be a zero waste champion partnering with Recology, a local waste and recycling service provider, to advocate for proper waste reduction, composting, and recycling practices in my building and in my city.
- Continue composting any food waste and making purchasing decisions to minimize and eliminate packaging.
- Use my skills as a communications designer to support projects and initiatives locally and globally to inform and inspire others to be engaged in regeneration.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.