- Continue to participate in climate-centric community events, like The Ridges Regeneration book club.
- Opt out of mailers, switch to e-statements, and call to opt out of junk mail.
- Reduce impulse clothing buying -- make advance lists of clothing needs and shop only for necessary items.
- Opt to not purchase red meat.
- Direct my donations to First Nations efforts, like landback and Water Keepers.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.