- Over the next year, filter out closet to be 85% vintage, upcycled, and reworked pieces. That means starting to purchase only clothing that is sustainable and restricting my purchasing of non-sustainable brands and not buying into micro trends.
- Limit consumption of clothing to one or two new pieces a month (attempt to purchase sustainable, vintage, upcycled, etc pieces only)
- Limit use of single use plastic water bottles and start using reusable ones
- Stop using plastic straws -- no straw unless paper
- Actively teach my family and friends on the importance of shopping sustainably and encourage them to act on it. Encourage in a caring, educational way and not in a "know it all" and rude way.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.