- Eat a maximum of 5 meals containing meat or dairy a week.
- Research and switch to a utility provider with a greater mix of renewable energy. Try to reduce household energy consumption by 33%.
- Have a flying-free year every other year; explore Europe by train instead!
- Minimise the purchase of new clothes to 3 high-quality, and made to last items a year.
- Make use of zero-waste (ideally delivery free) shopping for cupboard staples.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.