- I'll carry my own set of utensils with me and keep hundreds of plastic forks, spoons and knives out of landfills.
- If any of my trips are 15mins or less, Ill ditch the car and walk/bike instead - and if it takes less than an hour (and I'm not time crunched), I'll use public transport instead. This will contribute to moving Earth Overshoot Day back 13 days.
- I'll only buy locally coffee beans from my local café, or refill shop, and when not possible, will buy the one that comes in a paper bag e.g. Coffee Supreme Otherwise, I'll just skip the cup, or have tea instead.
- I will encourage my landlord to install a CO2 hot water heat pump to reduce energy use. https://www.reclaimenergy.co.nz/
- Write and article for about Earth Day to encourage others to take action.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.