- I will use 'sustainable' certified wood and paper products (i.e paper, tissue, furniture) at home to ensure wood products and paper i use for daily life do not harm the forest.
- I only use LED lights at home and switch off unused electric devices. Use fan during mid-day as much as possible at home and only use air con at night. For future electronic purchase, I will only consider products that already have energy saving features.
- Limiting meat consumption, only use coconut oil at home, food waste composting in my backyard, limiting family's consumption from imported food products.
- I will keep our house's front yard open with plants and grass.
- For current and future house design, I will ensure it has a lot of windows to ensure good air quality circulation and sun lights.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.