- Work at the intersection of climate and health
- Serve on the boards of Second Nature and Regeneration
- Fully electrify my home
- Use renewable energy for the balance of my needs
- Walk or run when trips are under 2 miles; drive an electric car when public transport is unavailable
- Reduce air travel by 50% of pre-pandemic levels
- Source local and organic foods from my farmers market, including free range, poultry and fish
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.