- Walk whenever possible, carpool or use public transportation when not.
- Repair everything. Replacement the absolute last resort.
- Buy locally/small business and from B Corporations whenever possible.
- Study solar panel feasibility for our HOA and present proposal no later than 6/30/2022
- Write to one retailer a month to request less and biodegradable packaging and to promote re-use of packaging.
- Radically go paperless while not overusing cloud storage (a huge energy waste).
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.