- Find a way to compost in my apartment, and ask my municipality for a composting service
- Stop using my apartment’s gas heater - replace with electric space heaters, sweaters, and blankets
- Buy all vegetables, fruit, and eggs from local or regional organic/regenerative farmers, CSAs, or organic from small businesses
- Find and subscribe to a renewable electricity source
- Plant a pollinator’s garden
- Purchase 3x carbon offsets if I fly
- Buy no more than five great garments per year
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.