- Commit to bringing my reusable bags to every shopping trip. Bring a reusable bag with me in the car or bag to have just in case.
- Take part in a community garden. Either through volunteering and/or obtaining vegetables from them.
- Eat less meat, eat more plant protein.
- Try to buy things secondhand if possible. Explore secondhand options before buying new.
- Choose buying from organic brands first at the grocery store.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.