- Purchase resuable kitchen towels to stop wasting paper napkins that are used once then thrown away.
- Purchase a reusable soap dispenser, then a larger soap container to stop the waste I produce from buying multiple smaller soap containers.
- Make a schedule of when I want to do my laundry instead of washing clothes whenever I feel the need to so i can reduce the amount of water I am using.
- Instead of leaving the heat on in my apartment 24/7 I can turn it off when I'm not in the space to minimize the energy being wasted.
- Doing more research into sustainable fashion houses I can invest my money into.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.