- I will contact my Edward Jones investor about if I have any stocks in fossil fuel companies, and ask them to divest those funds and invest them into something that's more sustainable
- I will support credible tree-planter projects, though this will take time due to greenwashing. But once I find an appropriate tree-planting foundation, we will donate to it/adopt a tree
- I will learn about Carbon architecture, and eventually when I go to purhcase a house, or build one from the ground up, I will integrate it into my home as much as I can
- I will do less laundry, and be a part of the slow fashion movement (buying less clothes, and wearing clothes for as long as they allow). I will continue buying second-hand clothing, and will find credible places to donate clothing I no longer wear
- I will reduce the water I use, and when I eventually buy I house, I will recycle wastewater and collect rainwater in the rainwater bins
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.