- renewable energy - the fossil fuels help significantly with our environmental degradation and climate change. this helps renewable energy such as wind, solar and hydropower which will reduce the carbon emission and help our ecological energy production.
- agricultural practices - our agriculture relies on the harmful practices by the excessive pesticide and monoculture which would lead to soil degradation and the loss of biodiversity. In order to help and have a sustainable agricultural methods we could use would be the organic farming will help protect ecosystems and the soil health would help with biodiversity.
- Ecosystem restoration - deforestaion, pollution, and habitat destruction are reasons why we bring shame to our ecosystems world wide. With incorporating the restoration of ecosystems we will have more wetland and rebuild natural habitats to promote biodiversity.
- addressing social equity and justice - using social factors to help connect with our environmental issues will help build a sustainable future. Being able to promote justice and address social inequalities will help the engagement of our community to help have a sustainable society.
- Environmental education and advocacy - raising awareness with our environmental issues will help our community be more aware of what is going on and will help engage our people so we can have a better sustainable practice within our community.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.