- Commit to buying clothing 100% sustainably through thrift stores, vintage stores, and small local businesses with ethical practices.
- Continue to be a vegetarian committed to organic and local produce.
- Stop using single use food items (ie. plastic utensils, disposable water bottles, and coffee cups/lids).
- Commit to reading at least one article or scholarly journal a day on our environment.
- Begin biking more in leu of driving when walking is not possible.
- Recommit to diligently and thoughtfully recycle and start composting.
- Pledge to do research into the companies and brands I support. In all circumstances a commitment to shop local and with purpose.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.