- Buy food and other items produced by regenerative agriculture.
- Speak up, protest, Write an article or social media post advocating for regenerative agriculture.
- Take a training course to understand soil health and how regenerative agriculture can help.
- Research regenerative agriculture practices to decide which ones would be best to implement within my Non-Profit.
- Push to implement regenerative agriculture practices.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.