- consistently volunteer at a justice-oriented community garden
- consistently volunteer for a climate justice and action non-profit
- eventually have a career in some aspect of sustainable systems, specifically around agriculture and food distribution
- shop at the local farmer's market more often/buy from small/local businesses more often
- participate in environmental justice organizing and activism more often
- read more literature on sustainable innovations/systems/frameworks and case studies
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.