- Reduce waste and recycle. Do this by separating my trash and stop buying plastic water bottles and use a filter instead.
- Eat more sustainable and plant based foods and stop eating out. Learn how to cook proper and healthy meals and eat more plants than meat.
- Switch health and beauty products to ones that do not test on animals. Read and research about which products I should switch to in order to help put an end to animal testing.
- Donate clothes that I am not using anymore, since I have an excess amount.
- Take more the subway or walk around there city rather than take Ubers to reduce contamination.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.