- Offset my USA plane trip with 5 x carbon credits, spread amongst local projects (Matuku Link) and developing countries
- Reduce the amount of dairy I eat by at least 10% per month, to reach 50% reduction within 6 months.
- Use my bicycle for at least 25% of localish trips, i.e. to Henderson or Lincoln Rd, by the end of the year.
- Install a new efficient oven and electric cooktop by the end of the year.
- Write up my Crucible workshop as an article for Communities magazine.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.