- Disconnect or turn off electricity drains such as heaters and chargers.
- Set annual clothing budget of eight durable garments a year.
- Gather and donate all unnecessary belongings and provide for the needs of others.
- Phase out single use plastics.
- Better educate myself about climate and ecological issues.
- Buy locally and with less packaging.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.