- Start phasing out plastics in the house, like bottles and plastic containers, and start using more reusable goods.
- Try to waste as little food as possible, by being mindful of what I use, and begin food composting.
- Use my car less when not needed and either walk, bike, or take public transportation.
- Plant local plants in my garden which promote biodiversity, not invasive plant species.
- Add a bird feeder in my backyard to help support local bird species.
- Research local green initiatives, such as tree plantings or trash clean-ups, to be a part of.
- Purchase food and goods that were msde with regenerative or sustainable practices.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.