- Although I already practice a plant-based diet, moving even further from processed, highly energy intensive (not just processed foods but also many fruits and vegetables at particular times of the year).
- I would like to support more specific farms and companies that practice, or are moving towards, regenerative agriculture.
- Eliminate clothing and fashion from my buying habits that don't align with my values and climate goals. Maybe this means thrifting when I need a new item rather than buying new, or maybe it means simply buying less.
- When I graduate and move from the city I would like to purchase an electric vehicle rather than a traditional one, and also hopefully I am in a place where I am able to bike and use public transportation more as a part of my daily transportation routine.
- I really want to try to reduce my waste, both in food and single use items. I would like to start composting all of the ends and pieces of fruits and vegetables that I throw out and move away from any takeout, or other products that are wrapped in plastic or other packaging.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.