- Organize community action for climate change at UCC with individuals creating personal action items
- Connect community members to existing climate actions in our community-promoting attendance at diverse events
- Work with UCC to install solar panels on church
- Work with individuals in church to reduce monoculture grass environment on church property
- Reduce consumption of meat and increase consumption of locally sourced foods
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.