- Utilize the local spring rather than continuous buy waters and other drinks
- Limit the times driving whether it's to get food or run to grocery store -> try and wait to make one trip over the weekend than during the week
- walking more places rather than taking the shuttle around campus depending on the weather
- limit the use of fans, lights, etc. while not in the room or need for use -> use natural light
- continue sorting out recycling, trash, and returnables
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.