- Shop local and buy organic whenever possible
- Separate trash from recycling and dispose of the correct bins on trash days
- Choose active mobility and public transport instead of private transport over 95% of my trips within the city.
- Reduce our water use by 25% (including a leaky shower) and use it more efficiently
- Reduce meat intake by 90%, and learn at least two new recipes for delicious, affordable, plant-based food each month.
- Organize clothing and other item exchanges among friends and family -- everyone gets something "new" without waste. Personally limit the number of new garments I buy each year, and when I do buy new clothes, make sure they are created by companies who use recycled or organic material and pay their workers a living wage.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.