- Educate yourself about carbon sequestration in the soil, ecosystem restoration, rewilding, permaculture and regenerative agriculture by following courses and volunteering in projects
- Educate others about these topics by writing articles, giving workshops and hosting conversations.
- Create a personal network of people and organisations that inspire you and open up opportunities to work in these fields.
- Find a piece of land that you can restore and develop a regenerative agricultural & ecotourism organisation where whole ecosystems including humans can thrive.
- Become a place for regenerative communities that is an inspiration for others.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.