- Develop MEA Regenerative Communities in Northern New Mexico. Each community will focus on four pillars: Soul, Community, Locale, Soil and will include: - MEA midlife wisdom school - helping those in midlife chart their next life stage. - 100+ MEA-related residences - unlike a typical retirement community, these will be intentional communities that foster well-being, intergenerational engagement, and opportunities to learn, grow, serve and work together. - Regenerative agriculture - Implement agricultural practices that enrich soils in order to combat climate change.
- Farm the land in a way that regenerates itself and nourishes the MEA and surrounding communities.
- Establish a holistic water strategy to actively manage and restore water in the semi-arid high desert by investing in efficiency, reusing water to support vegetation, and replenishing the groundwater.
- Hire locally to enrich and honor the local community.
- Offer scholarships to Wisdom school to ensure midlife education regardless of one's socioeconomic status.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.