- Replace the incandescent light bulbs in my apartment with LEDs
- Time my showers to decrease my overall water usage and further limit my use of hot water in particular when washing dishes
- Take the stairs more frequently instead of taking the elevator
- Repurpose glass jars as storage containers
- Use cloth rags instead of paper towels
- Take more public transportation when available
- Try to go paperless by opting for digital mail
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.