- Phase out single use plastics by replacing plastic bags with reusable bags when shopping
- Reduce my carbon footprint by decreasing my red meat consumption, and replacing red meats with white meats/decreasing my meat consumption altogether
- Increase public transportation usage (ex train, subway) rather than driving a personal car or taking an Uber.
- Reduce energy use by being mindful of consumption through appliances (turning off lights, unplugging appliances)
- Increase advocacy by joining local environmental activism groups, volunteering, and spreading awareness about climate change and its negative impacts.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.