- Reduce single use plastics associated with our family’s food by looking for products that use sustainable packaging or making food at home. Reduction success - we’ll see this when we reduce trips to the garbage by 25-50% per week.
- Use electrical appliances when remodeling our kitchen. Success looks like switching to induction cooking and baking by December.
- Leave fallen leaves alone in our garden beds until April when insects have hatched. Success looks like a very healthy garden, not having to hand pollinate our veggies (tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini). Already have seen some improvement from starting this last year.
- Planning a local flora garden in a section of the front yard with full sun to replace the lawn. Success looks like building this garden in the fall for a successful spring start.
- Keep building my company Ever Generate, to help businesses enhance their strategic planning with sustainability in mind. www.evergenerate.com
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.