- Stop eating meat, and decrease my intake of dairy and other non-plant-based products.
- When possible, choose locally produced products, produce, and other foods to decrease my carbon foot print.
- Make my own compost (even in an urban environment) in collaboration with my neighbors.
- Focus on sharing joy instead of shaming people into making more regenerative decisions. Emergent strategy all the way!
- When going on holiday, I will take trains, share car rides, and cycle to my destination en if this means that my axis radius is small.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.