- Start a city vegetable garden following eco-friendly principles.
- Learn about regenerative land use and restoration, and put this into practice.
- Inspire others to do the same.
- Reduce the amount of individual weekly waste by half.
- Save household water use by taking recycling measures.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.