- Commit to slow fashion. Additionally--I'm currently growing out of lots of my clothing -- donating or giving them away is better than throwing them out.
- Research legislature regarding food apartheid in NYC and vote
- Research local legislature regarding indigenous sovereignty over land and vote
- Commit to using public transport rather than taxis
- Be attentive to food waste in my personal dorm as well as at my job and on-campus, make sure I'm only buying what I know I will eat and only throwing away what has gone bad
- Continue being outspoken about degrowth movements
- Participate actively in Sunrise in NYC and For The Many at New Paltz
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.